Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The One Product Every Business Needs To Survive An Online World with Robert Kennedy, III




Live Online Webinar Date: April 24, 2014 at 10:00am MDT
Brought to you by Wisdom Window

From the Desk of Robert: I’m an educator/trainer/coach at heart. I started a career out of college in the field of human services and worked there for 6 years. I learned a lot and even moved up to the position of Director in my last human services company but eventually learned that I was not ready for a long term career in that field. So, I moved in the field of teaching (strange story: my parents saw a video that I had done in my senior of college and felt that I would make a great teacher but they didn’t tell me this until about 8 years later. They felt that if they had told me, I would have just done the opposite anyway. Was I THAT rebellious?). I taught middle school English for about 5 months and then got a full time position as a high school science teacher. I did that for 7 years. I was nominated for the Who’s Who Among American Teachers by some students but I’m pretty sure that award was received by most of the teachers in the school since you have to PAY to be included. Maybe I should have paid.

While I was teaching, I started a web promotions company, Kay3Music.com, and a web design company, Kay 3 D-Zynes. I was great at interviewing and getting into places. I stunk at marketing so ultimately, the promotions company didn’t make much money. I was great at learning new code and new designs but was just really learning about managing projects and people. Oh, by the way, I stunk at marketing too, so while we had some great clients, the web design firm didn’t earn enough to continue growth. I was an online college faculty for two years but eventually got into instructional design and elearning development. I started RKCS Learning Solutions in 2009. I’m still not great at marketing but I’m learning that I don’t have to do it myself. There are actually people that get paid for this. Imagine that! As a part of my work with this company, I was able to complete my first book in 2012, Articulate Studio 09 Cookbook. This book was more technical in nature and related to a specific software.

In May 2013, I released 28 Days To A New Me: A Journey Of Commitment. I will be releasing the audiobook in Jan. 2014. I have been married to my wife, Nadia, for 12 years and we have 3 awesome kids. We currently reside in Baltimore County, Maryland. Some people say that they have free time, but I prefer to say that I make time to play basketball, softball, golf, as well as my keyboard and guitar. I have been a musician and music lover for as long as I can remember and currently serve as a Worship Leader in my church in Ashton, Maryland.  Come join us!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment