Taking Control of Your Finances with Laura Gilson
Everyone acknowledges that they could live in more power and peace of mind if they had control of their finances. The question becomes why don’t you have control over your finances? Do you fall prey to these assumptions:
- You only need to manage money if you make a lot
- You can’t afford financial help or advice from a professional
- That it’s normal to be in debt
- Riches are out of reach to me
- You have to be smart or some guru to be good with finances
- You don’t make enough money
- Tomorrow and retirement will somehow workout
- You have to choose between lifestyle and saving
- You spend above your means
- You spend just what you have
- You spend less than your means.
Learn more from Laura on Wisdom Window! Click here to become a free member!