Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wisdom Window Wonders...Bob Nicoll - Remember the Ice

Do you do a "Power Hour"? What does it entail?

I focus on starting my day with 3 things. First I put $3.00 into an envelope. I started this on January 1st and have now accumulated $543 as of 06-30. Then I do the Plank Exercise for at least 3 minutes. This actually began in November 2013. My longest is 7:10 holding that position. Then I read for 30 minutes. as of today I have read 16 books. This jump-start helps to keep me focused on getting rid of the (K)notty words. I have instant savings success. Am keeping my core fitter by doing the Plank, and my reading gives me a myriad of opportunities to re-frame messages. - Bob Nicoll, Remember the Ice

www.wisdomwindow.com


Click here to learn more about Bob Nicoll on Wisdom Window!

No comments:

Post a Comment